Posted on Dec 15, 2009 in Life
It’s that time of year again. The time where I look at my grand goals from the beginning of the year and see how badly I have failed them….
So here goes;
Get in Shape
- Use gyminee to Monitor weight and help with motivation
- Join the Gym. First Week Go to Gym Once, Second week Go to Gym twice, Third Week Go to Gym three times, Fourth week Go to gym for Four times. Fifth week Join Gym – get annual membership
- Follow hundredpushups.com for three days a week over six weeks.
- Continue training for Karate three days a week.
- Use the Wii fit as often as possible
FAIL – When I set this Goal I was at my lowest weight in ages. I’m now about a stone heaver. I did go to the gym an odd time, but I could never get past week 3 of the push-ups.
Sort Out a Healthy Diet
- Drink more Water,
- Drink less Tea.
- Increase Protein intake
- Have a number of set meal times during the day
- Monitor diet with gyminee.
FAIL – Nope, not even close
Sort Out Money
- Open Joint Bank Account
- Open Saving Accounts
- Open Child Saving Account.
- Work with wife to Monitor spending.
- Examine current company Pension
FAIL – Didn’t do any of this.
Be more creative
- Will broadcast on a Internet Radio show Radio 6581 early in the new year.
- Blog more often and Contribute more articles to ObscureInternet
- Attempt to convert Plorrds to Blitzmax
- Create a publish a Podcast
FAIL – Nope, although I did provide MP3 feedback to the Box Room podcast this year.
Stop Procrastinating /Improve Focus -The almost impossible goal that I set ever year.
- Wake up when my alarm clock goes off .
- Spend time fooling around on the net and more time actually working.
- Read and Follow David Allen’s Getting Things Done.
- Read Timothy Ferriss’s The 4-Hour Workweek.
FAIL – Nope. I’ve recently restarted to shorting out my own GTD process, and attempting to read those books again, but this is still a big red fail.
This is my worst year ever.