Posted on Jan 3, 2011 in Life
So look back at 2010 I’d say I didn’t get a lot done! There you go, post finished. Nah, just kidding although the general idea is right. I didn’t get a lot done. I however did make a few steps in the right direction. The key to getting all this sorted is religiously sticking to GTD (Getting things done), it’s very easy to get a few things done and then stop following the system which happen a lot in 2010. So the key to 2011 is to stick to it the system. Document the task, process the inbox and complete those items.
Highlights of the year that I can actually remember include;
- Joined the Gym
- Lost 25lbs in weight thanks to a Low-Carb Vegetarian Diet.
- Start to blog about Politics.
- Finished off some major projects at work.
- Created some more crappy remixes and even won a prize.
- Gave up some crap for Lent.
- Started to use FourSquare
- Got the lovely HTC Desire
- Made some 40 things progress,
- raising more money for charity for Zoe’s Place and the NSPCC .
- Start to record my Productivity
- Closed ObscureInternet and my other blogs.
- Discovered and lost a lot of my life to Minecraft.
- Didn’t visit Legoland for a change.
Finally here is 2010 in somewhat random photos.
While putting this together I’ve noticed that I don’t take as many photo I use too, they are lots of events I don’t have a single photo for. So more photos will be taken next year. Music is by Serge P more about it here.